- YES: Glass (clear, brown, green), cans (aluminum/tin), plastic containers (all containers with recycling symbol on the bottom)
- NO: Mirrors, light bulbs, ceramics, china, Corning Ware, drinking glasses, window glass, blue glass, crystal, clay flower pots. Oil cans, paint cans, aerosol cans or other non-food, non-beverage cans, aluminum pie plates, tins, foil pots, paints or any metal scraps. Styrofoam containers, plastic cups, plastic plates.
- HOW: Rinse, discard caps, leave on labels, put into commingled container.
PLEASE REMEMBER! "NO" RECYCLABLES IN PAPER BAGS
Collection will continue to be twice a week.
Please have garbage and recyclables ready by 6:00 a.m.
Any questions regarding garbage or recycling, call 1-800-339-1757
Recycling is collected each Wednesday of the month as listed in the following schedule:
- YES: Newsprint
- NO: Magazines, plastic bags, brown bags, junk mail, catalogs, cardboard, glossy inserts.
- HOW: Cross-tie in bundles no higher than 1 foot.
- YES: Glossy inserts, catalogs, phone books, newspaper inserts and all other paper.
- NO: Chipboard, books, paper or plastic bags, newspaper.
- HOW: Put in container or cross-tie in bundles no higher than 1 foot.
- YES: Boxes, cartons, rigid packing material.
- NO: Chipboard, gift boxes, cereal boxes, food boxes, shoe boxes.
- HOW: Flatten and cross-tie in bundles no higher than 1 foot.
Place items at the curb by 6:00 AM
- If your pickup is Monday and Thursday Bulky P/U will be May 12 and October 13, 2018
- If your pickup is Tuesday and Friday Bulky P/U will be May 19 and October 20, 2018