Government » Administrative Department » Administrative Department
Borough offices are located on the lower level of the Municipal Building, 100 E. Allendale Road, and are open from 8:30 am to 4 pm Monday through Friday, except on designated holidays. The Office of the Borough Administrator Charles Cuccia and Borough Clerk, Marie Elena Macari can be reached for questions or concerns by dialing (201) 327-2609.
REEXAMINATION OF THE MASTER PLAN
OF THE BOROUGH OF SADDLE RIVER
Please download here.
The telephone system operating in the Borough Municipal Building is more efficient and enables our staff to handle the increased volume of calls more effectively. When you call our telephone number, (201) 327-2609, you will be greeted by an automated attendant. The attendant will give you 6 options:
- 1 - Construction Office/Health Department
- 2 - Tax Office
- 3 - Municipal Court
- 4 - Mayor Raia
- 5 - Administration
- 6 - Employee Directory (Dialing by Name)
If you know the extension of the party you wish to reach you may dial it at any time.
Now, when you call the Borough of Saddle River and our staff is busy on another call or assisting another resident you can leave a detailed message in our new voice mail system. This will enable us to return your call promptly and handle your request, comment or concern more effectively.
The following telephone extensions are provided to you, in order to speed your call to the individual you wish to contact.
- 500 The Honorable Mayor Samuel S. Raia
- 550 Borough Administrator - Charles Cuccia
- 550 Borough Council
- 228 Tax Collector - Linda Canavan
- 550 Borough Clerk - Marie Elena Macari
- 230 Tax Assessor - Stu Stolarz
- 226 Planning Board/Recycling - Georgia Silverman
- 231 Construction Official - John Scialla
- 229 Finance Dept.- Maria Reda
- 235 Construction Office: Dorothy Giesenhaus, Juliane Lipnick, Richard Silvia, Thomas Zaconie, Chris Walthour
- 244 Municipal Court Administrator - Carol Poitier
- 238 Building Inspector - Michelle Wood
- 237 Fire Official - Richard Silvia; Dobbie Burgis, Secretary
- 234 Code Enforcement
- 243 Deputy Court Clerk - Janine Napoleon
- 234 Environmental Health - Darlene Mandeville
The Borough operates a small municipal property maintenance department which is responsible for routine maintenance of our parks and municipal property. We do not pick up branches, leaves, vegetation or building materials. Residents are requested to make private arrangements for the disposal of these materials.
Residents are encouraged to remove debris, cut brush and assist in road cleanliness along their property lines, particularly where cul-de-sacs are involved. Any road damage or roadway related problems should be reported to the Borough Administrator's office at (201) 327-2609.